CWSF Listing of 100 Regions for 2014
- Calgary Youth - Calgary (City) and surrounding communities, including Strathmore.
- Canadian Rockies - The Alberta municipalities of Morley, Seebe, Exshaw, Lac des Arcs, Kananaskis, Dead Man’s Flats, Canmore, Harvie Heights, and Banff.
- Central Alberta - North to Ponoka; south to Carstairs; east to Stettler; west to Rocky Mountain House.
- Chinook Country - Nanton, Okotoks, Priddis
- Edmonton - Edmonton and surrounding communities.
- Lethbridge - Lethbridge and the southwest corner of Alberta, north to include Claresholm and Vulcan, and east to Vauxhall, Taber and Milk River.
- Peace Country - Whitecourt/Valleyview north and west to the Alberta/BC border.
- Southeast Alberta - Southeastern Alberta, including Medicine Hat.
- Wood Buffalo - Region of Wood Buffalo
- Cariboo Mainline - School Districts #27 – Cariboo-Chilcotin; #58 Nicola-Similkameen; #73 – Kamloops-Thompson; #74 – Gold Trail.
- Central Interior British Columbia - Quesnel School District (SD #28); Prince George School District (SD #57); Nechako Lakes School District (SD #91).
- Central Okanagan - Kelowna South to Osoyoos in South Central Okanagan – in geographical area covered by School Districts #23, 67 and 53.
- East Kootenay - Cranbrook, Fernie, Elkford, Sparwood, Kimberley, Invermere, Golden and the immediate areas around these locations.
- Fraser Valley - Lower Mainland – Langley, Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Hope, Mission and Maple Ridge – private, public and home schooled in grades K-12.
- Greater Vancouver - Lower Mainland, Sunshine Coast & Whistler/Squamish
- Northern British Columbia - School District 59, School District 60, School District 81, north to the Yukon/BC Border, east to the BC-Alberta Border.
- Northern Vancouver Island - Northern Vancouver Island
- Pacific Northwest - Haida Gwaii (SD#50); Prince Rupert (SD#52); Nisga’a (SD # 92); Terrace, Hazelton, Kitimat (SD#82); Smithers, Houston, Telkwa(SD#54).
- South Fraser - City of Surrey and Corporation of Delta, British Columbia
- Vancouver Island - Vancouver Island (south of, and including, Campbell River) and the Gulf Islands
- West Kootenay & Boundary - West Kootenay Region
- Manitoba First Nations - All First Nations operated schools in Manitoba.
- Manitoba Schools Science Symposium - Province of Manitoba – grades 4-12
- Northern Manitoba - Northern Manitoba, north of the 53rd Parallel.
- St. James-Assiniboia - St. James-Assiniboia School Division
- Western Manitoba - South Western Manitoba Please provide more details – cities/towns included or geographical boundaries.
- Winnipeg Schools - Winnipeg School Division
- Districts francophones du Nouveau-Brunswick (DFNB) - Écoles francophones du Nouveau-Brunswick (6e à 12e année)
- River Valley
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Central Newfoundland - Burin Region (NLESD)
- Eastern Newfoundland - Avalon Peninsula.
- Beaufort-Delta - Beaufort-Delta Region (8 communities)
- Sahtu - Sahtu Region of NWT – consisting of communities – Norman Wells, Fort Good Hope, Tulita, Deline and Colville Lake.
- Annapolis Valley - Annapolis, Hants and Kings Counties.
- Cape Breton - Cape Breton – Victoria Regional School Board
- Chignecto East - Cumberland, Colchester and Pictou Counties
- Chignecto West - Western half of the Chignecto Central Regional School Board Area (with central offices in Truro, Nova Scotia).
- Conseil scolaire acadien provincial (CSAP) - Les élèves de la Nouvelle-Écosse inscrits dans les écoles du Conseil scolaire acadien provincial
- Halifax - Halifax Regional Municipality (with exception of CSAP schools, which hold their own SF)
- Mi’kma’q First Nation - Mi’kmaq First Nation Regional Science Fair for Nova Scotia
- South Shore - South Shore District School Board – Lunenburg and Queens Counties.
- Strait - Strait Regional School Board
- Tri-County - The counties of Shelburne, Yarmouth and Digby.
- Kitikmeot - Kitikmeot Region, Nunavut
- Kivalliq - Kivalliq Region, Nunavut.
- Algoma Rotary - Algoma District, including Sault Ste. Marie
- Avon Maitland-Huron Perth - Huron and Perth Counties, Ontario.
- Bay Area - City of Hamilton, Regional Municipality of Halton, Counties of Brant, Haldimand, Norfolk.
- Bluewater - Grey and Bruce Counties, Ontario.
- Chatham-Kent - Municipality of Chatham-Kent.
- Durham - Ajax, Pickering, Whitby and Oshawa as well as the rural areas of Uxbridge, Brock and Scugog Townships.
- East Parry Sound - East Parry Sound – Callander to Novar
- Frontenac, Lennox & Addington - Frontenac, Lennox and Addington counties.
- Lambton County - Lambton County
- Niagara - Region of Niagara
- North Bay - Nipissing District and West Parry Sound District
- Northwestern Ontario - Thunder Bay, west to Atikokan and Pickle Lake, east to Manitouwadge and Greenstone, and north.
- Ottawa - Ottawa / Rockland
- PeelPeel Region
- Peterborough - Kawartha-Pine Ridge District School Board; 3/4 of Peterborough Catholic District School Board; 6 private schools.
- Quinte - Hastings and Prince Edward Counties
- Renfrew County - All students grade 6-12 in the County of Renfrew.
- Rideau-St. Lawrence - Lanark and Leeds-Grenville Counties
- Simcoe County - Simcoe County
- Sudbury - City of Greater Sudbury
- Sunset Country - Keewatin Patricia District School Board, Rainy River District School Board, Northwest Catholic District School Board, Kenora Catholic District Scho
- Thames Valley - Middlesex County, Elgin County, Oxford County and the City of London.
- Timmins - Northeastern Ontario from New Liskeard in the south to Moosonee in the north; Lake Superior in the west to the Québec border in the east.
- Toronto - City of Toronto
- United Counties - Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry Counties, Akwesasne – Mohawk Reserve
- Waterloo-Wellington - Waterloo Region, Wellington County, students of Upper Grand District School Board in Dufferin County
- Windsor - Windsor and Essex County
- York - York Region
Prince Edward Island
- Prince Edward Island - Residents of Prince Edward Island and those who attend public, private, home or band-operated schools in the province.
- Aboriginal Québec Autochtone - Students from Quebec’s Aboriginal Schools / Élèves des écoles autochtones du Québec
- Est du Québec
- Mauricie, Centre-du-Québec
- Montréal CLS
- Québec et Chaudière-Appalaches
- Saguenay-Lac Saint-Jean
- Carlton Trail - Central Saskatchewan Bulyea (S) St Louis (N) Young(W) Kelvington (NE)
- Fransaskoise - Francophone students from the Division Scolaire Francophone No. 310 (Francophone School Division of Saskatchewan)
- Northern Saskatchewan - Northern Saskatchewan – All of Saskatchewan north of the Northwest Saskatchewan RSF, Prince Albert & Northeast Saskatchewan RSF and Prince Albert
- Northwest Saskatchewan - Northwest Saskatchewan (Please be more specific – clarify border with Northern Saskatchewan RSF and the southern border of your region.)
- Parkland - South/East Central Saskatchewan – From Foam Lake in the West to the Manitoba border; from Canora in the North to Rocanville in the South.
- Prairie Valley - In the new Prairie Valley School Division which is from Bethune to Moosomin (west to east) and approximately Lipton to Kennedy (north to south)
- Regina - City of Regina
- Saskatchewan Chinook - Southwest Saskatchewan – Region No. 2 (map submitted)
- Saskatchewan First Nations - Students from First Nations Schools in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatoon - Saskatoon Public Schools, Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools, Prairie Spirit School Division, and other students within Saskatoon
- Southeast Saskatchewan - 3 School Divisions in the southeast corner of Saskatchewan, including Estevan and Weyburn.
- Yukon/Stikine - Yukon and Stikine region of British Columbia (i.e., Atlin, Dease Lake, Denetia and Tahltan Schools)